Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi Sulaimaniyah: the cost of the destruction of infrastructure by Daesh amounted to $ 35 billion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi Sulaimaniyah: the cost of the destruction of infrastructure by Daesh amounted to $ 35 billion Empty Abadi Sulaimaniyah: the cost of the destruction of infrastructure by Daesh amounted to $ 35 billion

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Mar 2017, 4:18 am

Abadi Sulaimaniyah: the cost of the destruction of infrastructure by Daesh amounted to $ 35 billion

Wednesday 8 March 2017 10:13
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    News / Sulaymaniyah 
    Announced Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi , Wednesday, that the cost of thedestruction of infrastructure by the "Daesh" amounted to $ 35 billion, indicating that this cost does not include the destruction of social and community relations.
    Ebadi said in his speech during the Forum Sulaymaniyah fifth to discuss the post - Daesh, and I followed Alsumaria News, " The Daesh does not want a dignified life for the citizens and claiming falsely falsely that they are defending the Sunnis , but the fact of the matter killed Sunnis more than any other category to Iraq ."

He said al - Abadi, that " the organization Daesh destroyed infrastructure big thing and a lot , " noting that "the Ministry of Planning and relevant statistics pointed to the cost of the destruction of this infrastructure up to last summer 's $ 35 billion , " noting that "this cost does not include the social destruction The relations between human society groups of the wounded and the martyrs and displaced persons and the displaced. "
    The joint security forces and continue the support of the army aviation and the international coalition process of restoring the connector from the grip of "Daesh" and that after the announcement of the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi on the October 201 617 morning, "zero hour" for the Liberation of Nineveh .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 10:53 am