Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A power station with a capacity of 500 MW in the rump area

chouchou
    chouchou

A power station with a capacity of 500 MW in the rump area Empty A power station with a capacity of 500 MW in the rump area

Post by chouchou Sat 27 Jul 2013, 10:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Intends to local government in Babylon set a power station with a capacity of 500 MW in terms of vouching, in order to reach self-sufficiency for the province, as approved by the Ministry of Municipalities and Public Works on paving roads within the cities of the province, which will see the implementation of projects streams of heavy water only after five years from now.

The head of the provincial council Raad Hamza al-Jubouri's (Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network), the Ministry of Electricity and agreed in principle to set up a power plant in terms of vouching way payment on credit, that the project is being implemented jointly between the ministry and the local government allocates production plant to maintain only, pointing out that The ministry also agreed to implement a number of projects to develop the electrical distribution system, especially in villages and rural areas.

He Jubouri to the choice of hand rump place to set up the station came because of the proximity of the Euphrates River, which facilitates the use of water in the generation process, which will reach 500 MW, in addition to the availability of land area with adequate and the proximity of a network of high pressure to be transferred power to distribution stations secondary .

And had already made one of the British companies in 2009 a tender for the implementation of a power plant investment depends on its work on the heat of the ground, at a cost of about $ 450 million, but the Ministry of Electricity has not agreed to the project, for reasons described by local officials بالسياسية.

In the meantime, the President of the Commission of municipal services in the Babylon Mansour Hussein Medawar's (Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network), the Ministry of Municipalities and Public Works approved the paving roads within the cities that will not witness the implementation of projects streams of heavy water only after five years from now, As will be covering the streets of areas where sewage projects will be implemented heavy textured Space Admin of my time.

The Ministry of Municipalities has halted all road paving projects in the province of Babylon, in order to accomplish projects excluding heavy water from the roads in rural areas.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 15 Jun 2024, 7:47 pm