Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Judicial Council challenged paragraphs of the law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Judicial Council challenged paragraphs of the law Empty Judicial Council challenged paragraphs of the law

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Mar 2017, 1:31 am

[ltr]Judicial Council challenged paragraphs of the law[/ltr]

Since 09.03.2017 at 10:25 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Announced that the Supreme Judicial Council, on Thursday, appealing for a number of paragraphs of law No. (45) for the year 2017 before the Federal Supreme Court.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said the judiciary spokesman Judge Abdul Sattar Bayrakdar, in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "the Supreme Judicial Council presented an appeal to the Federal Supreme Court five paragraphs of the Supreme Judicial Council Law No. (45) for the year 2017".[/ltr]
    [ltr]Bayraktar said, that "the appeal included a class basis fifth paragraph of Article V which states subdue the appointment of Messrs Vice-Presidents of the Federal Cassation Court and the heads of the federal courts of appeal to the House vote."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The judge pointed out, that "the appeal also included the second paragraph of Article V concerned the nomination of members of the Federal Supreme Court, in addition to the third paragraph of the same article which stipulates that the Federal Supreme Court's budget within the federal judiciary's budget."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And between, that "the appeal included the third paragraph of Article VI under which formed a circle to judicial investigators and judicial assistants, in addition to the second paragraph of Article V, which provided for the establishment of office of the Supreme Judicial Council decision" .anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:11 am