Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shara preclude the completion of negotiations on supply Iraq with gas from Egypt

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shara preclude the completion of negotiations on supply Iraq with gas from Egypt Empty Shara preclude the completion of negotiations on supply Iraq with gas from Egypt

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Jul 2013, 7:42 am

Shara preclude the completion of negotiations on supply Iraq with gas from Egypt

28-07-2013 10:39 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Ruled out a member of the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary National Alliance MP Furat al-Shara, achieving positive results of the ongoing negotiations between Iraq and Egypt on the gas delivery to Iraq and participate in infrastructure work.

He said Shara (of the Agency news): The ongoing negotiations between Iraq and Egypt are among the aspirations of looking forward to the Iraqi people, adding that the government is serious about the implementation of such projects, either through the tube Almtoam to export crude or independent companies to invest Iraqi gas both household fuels or fuel in electric power stations.

And: that in the political and security conditions experienced by Iraq, Egypt, and especially in recent days, which has seen everything from the lack of clarity the issue of oil and electricity, can be معكر for the completion of such projects and his attitude and stage and Msovh.

Ocd: that if the implementation of this project will actually improve invading Iraq, hoping that there will be a conscious negotiator improves negotiation and has technical and administrative capacity and scientific dealing with Egyptian and other companies to complete her work in the fastest time.

The Egyptian government is currently negotiating with Iraq for the use of Egyptian companies in the delivery of gas to homes in Iraq, and to participate in infrastructure works. / End / 5. G. / Mm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:31 pm