Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil Minister calls for US companies to contribute to the construction of the power system in the cou

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil Minister calls for US companies to contribute to the construction of the power system in the cou Empty Oil Minister calls for US companies to contribute to the construction of the power system in the cou

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Mar 2017, 6:21 am

Oil Minister calls for US companies to contribute to the construction of the power system in the country

2017/03/13 | 14:11
    (Encyclopedia of the Day News | Iraq News ) - Economy News , Baghdad.

Oil Minister Ali Jabbar Hussein Allaibi, US companies to help build the energy system in the country and commensurate with the aspirations of the ministry to the upgrading of oil and energy file.

According to a statement of the Ministry of Oil Economy News obtained a copy of the Allaibi met with US Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz and discussed with him a number of issues of common interest of the sector , including oil and energy.

He noted that there are talks with US companies, including Exxon Mobil to develop oil infrastructure facilities projects.

As oil minister met with the US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and discussed with him ways to expand the horizons of cooperation and strengthening of relations between the two sides.

It is said that Oil Minister Jabbar Allaibi went last week to the United States to participate acting Matmr energy , which was held in Houston.

The energy referred to the Conference is the most important global gathering of officials, experts and stakeholders in the energy sector in the world mm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:48 am