Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A demonstration in Sanaa to condemn millions of Saudi aggression in the second anniversary

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A demonstration in Sanaa to condemn millions of Saudi aggression in the second anniversary Empty A demonstration in Sanaa to condemn millions of Saudi aggression in the second anniversary

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Mar 2017, 3:16 am

A demonstration in Sanaa to condemn millions of Saudi aggression in the second anniversary

Date: 03/26/2017 10:51

Information / Baghdad ..

It saw the Yemeni capital Sanaa on Sunday, a demonstration millions on the second anniversary of the Saudi Odwan on Yemen amid tight security measures.

According to the agency "Saba" official, that "seventy Square in the capital Sana'a today witnessed the rally millions of citizens on the second anniversary of steadfastness in the face of the Saudi American brutal aggression in the presence of Saleh Alsmad President of the Supreme Political Council and Parliament Speaker Yahya Ali Shepherd and Prime Minister Abdul Aziz Saleh Bin Habtoor and members of the political Council of Ministers and members of the House of Representatives and the Shura and senior state officials and civilians, military and social figures. "

The statement added that "the participants raised in the event the national flag, chanting slogans, which confirmed the steadfastness of the Yemeni people and unity against the forces of vindictive aggression and not surrender to evil and the forces of injustice and arrogance, and that there is no legitimacy to the forces of the barbaric aggression, and praised the chants army and popular committees and their sacrifices serious in various fronts." Finished / 25

http://almaalomah.info/2017/03/26/world/142302

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:55 am