Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pittsburgh Penguins

jedi17
    jedi17

Pittsburgh Penguins Empty Pittsburgh Penguins

Post by jedi17 Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:08 pm

Malkin to miss 6th straight + Sid responds to Melnyk
    March 26, 2017, 12:13 PM ET [39 Comments]
    Ryan Wilson
    Pittsburgh Penguins Blogger • RSS • Archive • CONTACT
    Tonight the Penguins will play the rival Philadelphia Flyers. It appears that it will be the sixth game in a row that the Penguins will be without the services of Evgeni Malkin. We still don't know what the injury is keeping Malkin out of action. We are left to assume it resulted from his head first blocked shot against the Calgary Flames.

Malkin played in full against the Philadelphia Flyers before missing these six games in a row. This is the latest example of a Penguins player finishing a game and missing extended time. Add it to the other examples I documented earlier this season

Here are the Malkin-less lines

Some of the Penguins other injured players were in action before the morning skate

Sidney Crosby didn't say much about Ottawa's bumbling owner, but it was enough

Jake Guentzel is making some progress from his concussion. He wouldn't be skating if he had symptoms

Pittsburgh is currently tied with the Columbus Blue Jackets in the standings with 103 points each. Columbus holds the tie breaker so if Pittsburgh doesn't continue to scrape together some points they will not have home ice advantage for round one of the playoffs.

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:37 am