Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ministry of Agriculture: Iraq's accession to the Arab food security project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ministry of Agriculture: Iraq's accession to the Arab food security project Empty Ministry of Agriculture: Iraq's accession to the Arab food security project

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Apr 2017, 2:30 am

Ministry of Agriculture: Iraq's accession to the Arab food security project

Last updated: 1 April 2017 - 10:22 p
    BAGHDAD / Iraq - Iraq joined the project to strengthen food security in the Arab countries in its second phase. An official source at the Ministry of Agriculture said that the Agricultural Research Department of the Ministry of Agriculture started implementing the project to strengthen food security in the Arab countries during its second phase. But the researchers began to implement the activities listed in the plan of action, revealing the selection of farmers in Baghdad and three provinces are Diwaniyah, Wasit and Diyala, which was distributed seeds among them and follow-up cultivation in their land. He pointed out that the work in the project includes several axes, including the seed producers and the axis of agricultural directorates, in addition to the agricultural extension, pointing out the effective cooperation with the project by the agricultural research, plant protection, seed inspection and certification and agricultural training, The cultivation of cultivated varieties and the start of broad and high-scale bush control, as well as the implementation of the organic spraying and extraction of micro-elements of farmers' land. The source added that the efficiency of the use of the high-speed ruler will be introduced for the coming season because of its positive effects in increasing production and reducing the quantities of water used for irrigation. He stressed that the main objective of the project is to bridge the gap between local and imported products. During increased wheat productivity.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 10 Sep 2024, 11:14 pm