Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dhi Qar to achieve self-sufficiency in meat and agriculture

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dhi Qar to achieve self-sufficiency in meat and agriculture Empty Dhi Qar to achieve self-sufficiency in meat and agriculture

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Apr 2017, 2:17 am

Dhi Qar to achieve self-sufficiency in meat and agriculture

 Dhi Qar / Hussein factor

It announced the province of Dhi Qar, the first on Tuesday, achieving self - sufficiency in fish and chicken and a number of agricultural crops that fall within the food basket of the population of the province.
    He said the first deputy governor of Dhi Qar, just Aldechala, in a statement, obtained (range), a copy of it, "Dhi Qar province has achieved self - sufficiency in fish, chicken and some summer agricultural products that fall within the food basket for the population of the province , " noting that " the production of Dhi Qar of chicken and fish wealth, grain crops and tomatoes and cucumbers is plugging the local market need and covers the requirements of the local population. "
    He Aldechala, said that " the proportion of barley production in the agricultural plan for the current season will reach 100%, wheat 97%," pointing out that "conservative administration developed a plan to achieve self - sufficiency through the provision of agricultural success of the process."
    He revealed Aldechala , who also serves as Chairman of the Higher Agricultural Committee in the province, for approaching the Ministry of Water Resources on increasing the water quota for the province to cover agricultural land , which did not include the share of water this year for the purpose of increasing production and achieving self - sufficiency in the rest of the agricultural crops. "
    The Agriculture Department of Dhi Qar, It announced ( the fifth of October 2016), an increase in cultivated areas within the agricultural plan for the winter season by 438 thousand acres, indicating that the plan has achieved an increase of more than 50 thousand acres spaces planted crop wheat, and they seek to achieve food security within the agricultural plan Yeh mentioned.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 7:18 pm