Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The opening of Erbil International Fair 12 Book

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The opening of Erbil International Fair 12 Book Empty The opening of Erbil International Fair 12 Book

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Apr 2017, 3:20 am

The opening of Erbil International Fair 12 Book

06/04/2017 0:00

Erbil / Sondos Abdul Wahab ,
    under the auspices of the Iraqi Media Network, opened yesterday, Erbil International Book Fair at its 12th.
    The head of the committee supervising the Erbil International Exhibition Abdullah Ahmad told the «morning»: The «exhibition has seen since the early hours of the opening of a remarkable turnout by
    visitors.»
    He participated in the exhibition hosted by the Foundation annually term of culture, arts and publishing 310 publishing houses in the presence of 18 countries.
    The exhibition is scheduled to continue this April of 5 to 15 of it, as the number of book titles amounted to more than 700 thousand
    address.
    Ahmed added that « in spite of all the obstacles and the circumstance that the country is going through a crisis of security, economic and political, but we moved forward with the establishment of large current exhibition challenges».

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 7:23 pm