Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Today, the opening of the Baghdad International Book Fair in the presence of a large number of publi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Today, the opening of the Baghdad International Book Fair in the presence of a large number of publi Empty Today, the opening of the Baghdad International Book Fair in the presence of a large number of publi

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Feb 2019, 1:29 am

[rtl]

Today, the opening of the Baghdad International Book Fair in the presence of a large number of publishing houses and cultural figures

[/rtl]
    [rtl]Editorial date: 2019/2/7 8:48 • 123 times read[/rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]
    (Baghdad: Al-Furat News) The Baghdad International Book Fair 2019 will open at 10 am today in the presence of President Barham Salih, with a wide Arab and foreign participation from 23 countries, 650 publishing houses and more than 2 million titles.
    The exhibition, which will be attended by a number of Arab and foreign writers and writers for the period from 7 to 18 February and opens daily from 9 am to 9 pm. 
    The exhibition will include cultural, monetary and poetry evenings, book signing, as well as sessions for a number of invited guests, including Lebanese journalist Georges Qardahi, Lebanese poet and journalist Zahi Wehbe, Portuguese novelist and poet Afonso Crouch, Arab novelist and novelist Ibrahim Nasrallah, winner of the 2018 poker prize, Jordanian novelist and poet Ayman Atom.
    The evening cultural program of the exhibition on Thursday will be a symposium entitled "Religion and Humanism", in which Dr. Abdul-Jabbar Al-Rifai will lecture at 3 pm and at 4.30 pm, a lecture entitled "Narration and Formation of Cultural Memory from the Epic of Gilgamesh, Al-Ghanmi, and at 6 pm, a seminar entitled "Preparation of the Translator", in which Dr. Hana Khalef, Dr. Hassan Nazem and Dr. Ali Hakim will lecture.

[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Today, the opening of the Baghdad International Book Fair in the presence of a large number of publi Empty Launch of the Baghdad International Book Fair

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Feb 2019, 3:02 am

Launch of the Baghdad International Book Fair

The Baghdad International Book Fair, sponsored by the Association of Private Banks and the Central Bank of Iraq, was launched for 11 days with wide local and external participation. The exhibition was opened by President Barham Salih and a number of prominent figures.

The President of the Republic, Barham Salih said in a speech during the conference, attended by the economy News, "Your contribution to the Baghdad exhibition is a gesture, because I found effective and promising participation by writers and publishers," pointing out that "Baghdad is considered a basic market for the book, and our capital was and still is writers and thinkers A vital product of the book. "
    "Baghdad is a center between the East and the West for culture and the arts," Saleh said. "I hope the exhibition will be an active element in promoting thought, culture, publishing books and promoting civil life in Baghdad."
     "We will aspire to complete tax exemption for books in the future," he said, adding that "political life is in a phase of transformation, through more reforms and procedures, especially after the elimination phase of the preacher."
    "It requires everyone to create a clean environment free of extremist and terrorist ideas," Saleh said.
     "The crime of Muszoub obliges us to work exceptionally for the arrest of the perpetrators and the eradication of terrorism," Saleh said.
    The president of the republic noted that "a few days ago, a youth activity was launched in Baghdad that adopted the slogan" I am an Iraqi. I read to spread the spirit of culture in society. "He said that" ), Which is an eloquent message to respond to extremist ideas.

For his part, Minister of Culture Abdul Amir Al-Hamdani delivered a speech to the Prime Minister saying: "Yesterday we issued a decree to reduce customs duties on imported books to promote the spirit of culture in Iraq."
    "We are completely open to the cultural sectors, and the Ministry of Culture will be transformed from a ministry of personnel to a ministry of intellectuals," he said. "Iraq, which made civilization, is capable of spreading culture."
    The Minister of Culture concluded by saying, "We must strengthen national identity and be a culture of umbrella, which is protected by all," noting that "Baghdad returned to the cultural center again."
    In turn, the President of the Federation of Publishers Abdel Wahab Radi said in his speech during the conference that "Baghdad is our return every year to meet the writers of the book to emerge from a workshop of publishers, writers and readers, in order to converge visions through this forum."
    Al-Radhi added that "the purpose of this exhibition is to provide Iraqi culture with all that is new, and I wish the success and success of the exhibitors and the service of Iraqi culture."
    "I thank all Sanders and supporters of the Ministry of Culture, the Iraqi Media Network, the Central Bank, the Iraqi Publishers Association, the Iraqi Private Banks Association and thank all the service and security departments and institutions that have made efforts to serve the book fair."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Today, the opening of the Baghdad International Book Fair in the presence of a large number of publi Empty Re: Today, the opening of the Baghdad International Book Fair in the presence of a large number of publi

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Feb 2019, 3:26 am

[rtl]Cultural program of the Baghdad International Book Fair on Friday[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/rtl]

[rtl](1) At 12: 00 pm, a session entitled 
    "Youthful Initiatives", in which Zina Zein, Maan Mohammed, and Ayman Salman willdiscuss ( 2 - 3:00 pm) Nader Kazem 
    3. At 4:30 pm, a lecture entitled "The Novel and Domestic Violence", in which Dr. Abdullah Ibrahim, Ahmed Saadawi, 
    4. At 6:00 pm, a poetry evening by the poet Zahi Wehbe, presented by Jumana Mumtaz.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Sponsored content

Today, the opening of the Baghdad International Book Fair in the presence of a large number of publi Empty Re: Today, the opening of the Baghdad International Book Fair in the presence of a large number of publi

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:23 am