Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr explains the circumstances of the airport in Najaf and issued directives to the "Peace Brigades

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr explains the circumstances of the airport in Najaf and issued directives to the "Peace Brigades Empty Sadr explains the circumstances of the airport in Najaf and issued directives to the "Peace Brigades

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Apr 2017, 1:52 am

Sadr explains the circumstances of the airport in Najaf and issued directives to the "Peace Brigades"

NAJAF, Iraq - April 11: Sadr's leader Moqtada al-Sadr rejected measures taken by the peace brigades to arrest a member of the Sadrist movement accused of corruption.
    "If some of them violate my personal security, this does not require destabilizing public security," said Muqtada al-Sadr in a statement. "The honorable Najaf is of a religious and historical nature that is not allowed to do so. Ask dear brothers not to harm anyone."
    He added that "Abu Aktham, if conspired against us and private security, this also does not require the introduction of his family and his home by order."
    Al-Sadr called on members of the special protection group to appoint two people to protect his home - Abu Aktham - and his place, which he was tired of owning after he claimed poverty and need, and if they spoiled us under the title, we should not deal with what is contrary to Sharia. God will give us the spark of creation, "according to his description.
    "It should not be overlooked that such things will be exploited by the corrupt to make the situation stand up," Sadr said.
    According to informed sources in Najaf, in coordination with the local police in Najaf, a force of the peace brigades raided a commercial center belonging to Abu Aktham al-Karawi in search of him after being expelled from the current to prove his corruption and non-compliance with the orders of arrest, indicating that Abu Aktham is one of the officials of the board of Najaf airport. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:36 pm