Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: The remaining months are not enough to disburse budget funds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: The remaining months are not enough to disburse budget funds Empty Parliamentary Finance: The remaining months are not enough to disburse budget funds

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Jul 2024, 5:36 pm

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Parliamentary Finance: The remaining months are not enough to disburse budget funds[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    2024-07-03
    Finance Committee member Moeen Al-Kadhimi expected, today, Wednesday, that only 175 trillion dinars would be spent from the 2024 budget, while revealing the reason for postponing some projects.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Kadhimi said in a statement, “Regarding postponing some projects to next year’s budget, it is expected that Iraq’s revenues for 2024 will amount to (140-150) trillion, but the planning budget that was raised amounts to 211 trillion, and this huge difference between revenues and planned spending cannot be financed, so some projects were postponed to next year’s budget because there is no possibility of financing them.”[/size]
    [size=45]He explained that "the remaining period of 5 months is not enough to spend 211 trillion even if these amounts were available, and I expect that there will be no deficit in expenditures."[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "The amount expected to be spent during this year does not exceed 175 trillion dinars, especially since the remaining period of the year is only five months, in addition to stopping funding for ministries' and governorate councils' projects throughout the previous period."[/size]
    [size=45]It is noteworthy that the President of the Republic approved the country's general budget law last week. End 25 D[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 06 Jul 2024, 8:32 am