Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israel fabricates justifications for attacks on Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israel fabricates justifications for attacks on Iraq Empty Israel fabricates justifications for attacks on Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Jul 2024, 7:05 am

[size=38]Israel fabricates justifications for attacks on Iraq[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

July 2, 2024[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/Al-Masala Event: Israel fears a more powerful attack by Hezbollah in Lebanon with the help of Iraqi factions, as the Israeli newspaper “Jerusalem Post” claims.
    The report indicates the increasing threats issued by Iraqi factions, while analyses believe that Israel wants to create justifications for bombing sites in Iraq.
    Iraqi factions reduced their attacks after an attack on Jordan in January that killed three American soldiers.
    But the Iraqi Resistance Coordination Council renewed its threat that “American interests in all of Iraq and other places in the region will be targeted if the Zionist regime attacks Lebanon.”
    Israel fears that the Iraqi factions have improved the “scope and quality” of their attacks, and there is a possibility that the targeting includes the Aqaba-Basra oil pipeline, which the factions described as a gateway to normalization with Israel.
    Tensions between Israel and Iraqi factions have increased in recent months, as Israel considers these factions to pose a direct threat to its national security.
    The factions, which receive support from Iran, consider themselves part of the axis of resistance against Israel and the United States in the region.
    On the other hand, Hezbollah in Lebanon possesses a large arsenal of missiles and shells that can reach deep into Israeli territory.
    Cooperation between Hezbollah and Iraqi factions could enhance the capabilities of both parties in confronting Israel.
    Israel fears that Iraqi territory will be used as a launching point for attacks on its interests, especially with reports indicating that Iraqi factions have obtained advanced weapons from Iran.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 05 Jul 2024, 5:08 pm