Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance announces the introduction of a law to cancel deductions from salaries of empl

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance announces the introduction of a law to cancel deductions from salaries of empl Empty Parliamentary Finance announces the introduction of a law to cancel deductions from salaries of empl

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Apr 2017, 12:54 am

Parliamentary Finance announces the introduction of a law to cancel deductions from salaries of employees and retirees

Political Since 2017-04-23 at 10:57 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    A member of the Finance Committee of Parliament Haitham Jubouri, on Sunday, the submission of a bill to cancel deductions from the salaries of employees and retirees.
    "We submitted a proposal to abolish deductions from the salaries of employees and retirees to increase the prices of selling Iraqi oil and increase the volume of financial revenues in order to compensate for the deductions. The proposal was presented to the presidency of the Council and was transferred to the Finance Committee," Jubouri said in a statement read by Mawazine News. For the purpose of presenting the first reading. "
    "There is a constitutional clause that states that the state takes care of the individual while we see the application of the deduction as the individual guarantees the state and this is contrary to the norms and constitutional values." He added that "there is a constitutional provision that confirms that the exemption and collection is not issued by law. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 3:32 pm