Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance denies canceling deductions from salaries of employees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance denies canceling deductions from salaries of employees Empty Parliamentary Finance denies canceling deductions from salaries of employees

Post by Rocky Wed 11 Oct 2017, 4:05 am

[size=30]Parliamentary Finance denies canceling deductions from salaries of employees[/size]
    11/10/2017 09:01 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]The parliamentary finance committee denied on Wednesday the cancellation of deductions from salaries of employees, stressing that it will work to cancel the budget next year.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"There is a misinterpretation of the Federal Court's recent statement on deductions from the employees' salaries amounting to 3.8 percent," said member of the committee MP Hossam al-Aqabi in a statement received by Trend magazine on Wednesday. He understood the court's view of canceling the deductions as unconstitutional.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that "the Federal Court explained that the statement has interpreted the subject wrongly after the overlap between the articles of the federal budget," pointing out that the Finance Committee will work to cancel deductions in the budget of 2018.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He pointed out that "the price of oil began to improve over the past three months where the price of a barrel of oil $ 50, and when the price remains at this level will be able to budget to cover the salaries of employees and retirees and victims of terrorism, as well as to cover the expenses of ministries and licensing tours."[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Federal Court issued a statement earlier in which it stressed the need to cancel deductions from salaries of employees because they are unconstitutional.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:44 am