Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syrian Arab Army destroys IS tunnel in Deir Ezzor

jedi17
    jedi17

Syrian Arab Army destroys IS tunnel in Deir Ezzor Empty Syrian Arab Army destroys IS tunnel in Deir Ezzor

Post by jedi17 Wed 10 May 2017, 7:12 pm

Syrian Arab Army destroys IS tunnel in Deir Ezzor

Deir Ezzor (SyriaNews.media) Syrian Arab Army troops raided and destroyed headquarters of the Islamic State group in the city of Deir Ezzor, Syria News reported on Wednesday.

An army battalion destroyed a tunnel in front of al-Makatib area in al-Sena’a neighborhood, to cut the path of booby-trapped vehicles that the terrorist group sends towards the advancing military troops.

The security forces, guarding Deir Ezzor Airport, repulsed an attack launched by the Islamic State terrorists on the military checkpoints in the eastern area of the airport, and inflicted heavy human and material losses on the terrorists.

Furthermore, army forces killed a number of terrorists in al-Maleha area, in the southwestern outskirts of Deir Ezzor.

Yesterday, Syrian Army troops shelled a tank of the Islamic State in the cemetery area, while several terrorists were either killed or wounded by airstrikes carried out by the Syrian Air Force in the city of al-Muhasen and villages of Marrat and Albu Omar, in Deir Ezzor.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:48 pm