Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

At its first session. Parliament approves Bill to protect animals

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

At its first session. Parliament approves Bill to protect animals Empty At its first session. Parliament approves Bill to protect animals

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Aug 2013, 3:53 am

At its first session. Parliament approves Bill to protect animals

08/21/2013

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Iraqi House of Representatives voted on the draft animal health and legal ratification of the Convention to promote and protect investment between Iraq and Japan.

The Council also voted as mentioned in an official statement stated to discuss the issue of the flow of thousands of Syrian refugees on Iraq at the request of 50 deputies at a future meeting.

And completed the Council vote on the draft law on ratification of the Convention on the promotion and protection of investment between Iraq and Japan and submitted by the committees of economy, investment and foreign relations for the purpose of promoting economic cooperation and investment promotion between the two sides.

The Council also voted on the bill response training center monetary and banking and financial report of the Commission at the request of the Central Bank.

Then the Council approved the introduction of the formation of a parliamentary committee of inquiry into the financial budget for exchange of Salahuddin province on the agenda of the Council.

And completed the Council vote on the draft law, animal health and submitted by the Committees on Agriculture, water and marshes, legal, health and the environment, which comes to the purpose of protecting the citizen from common diseases and protect the revolution of animal epidemic diseases and infectious diseases.

It was decided to adjourn the meeting to next Thursday

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:13 pm