Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In the document: a bill calling for the abolition of public inspectors

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In the document: a bill calling for the abolition of public inspectors Empty In the document: a bill calling for the abolition of public inspectors

Post by Rocky Mon May 22, 2017 2:30 am

In the document: a bill calling for the abolition of public inspectors

Political Since 2017-05-20 at 20:46 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    Mawazine News received a document containing a bill calling for the abolition of the offices of the inspectors of the year 2017.
    This project raises considerable controversy in the corridors of governmental and parliamentary oversight institutions, where the authorities are still in conflict between the Integrity Commission and the inspectors' offices, while the general inspectors are divided between two groups, either loyal to the minister or clogged for his work personally, as happens in a number of ministries.
    According to the document, "based on what was approved by the House of Representatives and approved by the President of the Republic based on the provisions of item (I) of Article (61) and Article III of Article (73) of the Constitution."
    In its first article, the draft calls for "the offices of public inspectors in all ministries, bodies and institutions" to be repealed under this law.
    Article 2 of the Constitution requires that "the assets of the offices of the public inspectors, including records, measures, statements and all cases, shall be transferred to the Administrative and Financial Public Prosecutor's Office provided for in the Public Prosecution Law."
    Article 3 states that all public inspectors must be returned to their former constituencies and positions.
    In Article 4, "Coalition Provisional Authority Order No. 57 of 2004 and its amendment No. 19 of 2005 shall be repealed. Article 5: This Law shall be implemented from the date of its publication in the Official Gazette."
    The draft law called for the issuance of the Public Prosecution Law and the creation of the Public Prosecutor's Office of Administrative and Financial Affairs and Public Finance Issues in the Presidency of the Public Prosecution and the establishment of its offices in the ministries and independent bodies, in order to tighten the government structure and prevent duplication of tasks.
    is over

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:15 pm