Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Electricity calls for the ministry's energies to be mobilized in preparation for the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Electricity calls for the ministry's energies to be mobilized in preparation for the Empty The Minister of Electricity calls for the ministry's energies to be mobilized in preparation for the

Post by Rocky Mon 20 May 2024, 4:10 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Minister of Electricity calls for the ministry's energies to be mobilized in preparation for the upcoming summer season[/size]

[size=45]The Minister of Electricity, Ziad Ali Fadel, called for the ministry’s energies to be mobilized in preparation for the upcoming summer season.[/size]
    [size=45]The media office of the Minister of Electricity said in a statement, “The Minister of Electricity inspected the Al-Sadr gas power station in Baghdad as part of his inspection tours; To review the progress of maintenance and rehabilitation work at the production plants before the summer peak season arrives[/size]
    [size=45]He added, “The Minister held a meeting with the officials of the station, which consists of four production units with a total capacity of (636) megawatts, where topics related to maintenance work and the most prominent obstacles in the work were discussed, and solutions were developed in order to complete the work according to the specified time frames.”[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out, “The Minister conducted a field tour of the station’s departments and reviewed the rehabilitation work carried out on the units by the experts of the German company Siemens and the ministry’s staff. He praised the efforts of the engineering and technical teams to increase the efficiency of the production stations and increase the generating capacities,” calling for “mobilizing energies.” In preparation for the next summer season; In order to provide reliable and stable electrical energy to citizens.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 03 Jul 2024, 3:22 am