Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

New York Islanders

jedi17
    jedi17

New York Islanders Empty New York Islanders

Post by jedi17 Mon 22 May 2017, 8:27 pm

16/16 Isles Report Cards: Bracken Kearns
    May 22, 2017, 4:32 PM ET [27 Comments]
    Dan Petriw
    New York Islanders Blogger • RSS • Archive • CONTACT
    When Noel and I sat down and discussed grading the 2016/2017 New York Islanders, we decided that we would grade every player that played for the team during the course of the season. With that being said, we reach veteran forward Bracken Kearns.

The thirty six year old played in two games for the Islanders in 16/17. He was held off the score sheet, was a minus one and recorded two penalty minutes. Kearns is like the kid you go to school with who is the child of someone in the army and they randomly transfer after the first week of school.

Kearns was the Bridgeport Sound Tigers’ leading scorer registering twenty-three goals and adding twenty-eight assists which was good for fifty-three points. He has done his job with this organization, providing depth in the AHL and helping the prospects in Bridgeport. When called upon on the Isles he has provided bottom line depth and has not hurt the team. We can’t give him a letter grade off of two games so we will give him the grade of Pass.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:15 am