Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korean leader after the confirmation of the successful launch of a rocket .. We will send the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

North Korean leader after the confirmation of the successful launch of a rocket .. We will send the  Empty North Korean leader after the confirmation of the successful launch of a rocket .. We will send the

Post by Rocky Tue May 30, 2017 4:30 am

North Korean leader after the confirmation of the successful launch of a rocket .. We will send the largest gift to the American

30/05/2017 09:13

Agency confirmed the North Korean News Agency (KUNA) on Tuesday that Pyongyang has confirmed that the launch of a ballistic missile was "successful", after one day of the fall of the shell in the nearby waters of Japan.
    According to "Reuters" reported the official news agency of North Korea on Tuesday, local time that North Korean leader Kim Jong-un oversaw the missile test was controlled by an accurate guidance system and is developing strategic weapons more powerful.
    The agency said the North Korean leader expressed his conviction that the state "will achieve the biggest leap forward in this activity to send the largest gift to the Americans" in response to the US military provocations.
    He said the South Korean military said the missile was launched Scud east, 450 kilometers (280 miles). Japan said it believes that it fell in the exclusive economic zone, which extends 200 nautical miles from the coast.
    The missile test has led to a rapid condemnation of US President Donald Trump, who said he showed "lack of respect" China's neighbors.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/166651.html

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:51 am