Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Qatar funded terrorism under the guise of human rights and humanitarian organizations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Qatar funded terrorism under the guise of human rights and humanitarian organizations Empty Qatar funded terrorism under the guise of human rights and humanitarian organizations

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Jun 2017, 3:23 am

Qatar funded terrorism under the guise of human rights and humanitarian organizations

04/06/2017

It revealed several international media reports Sunday that Qatar take human rights organizations and humanitarian cover and a pretext for the financing of terrorism.
    The Web site, Sky News in a report that "among those organizations, the Organization of dignity funded by Qatar, which is based in Geneva, where he was accused of that organization sponsoring and supporting terrorism at the global level, and despite the cessation of registration in the United Nations in 2011 for allegedly funded by al-Qaeda, but it continues to operate with funding diagonal. "
    He added that "the US Treasury Department report in 2013, Karama chief Abdul Rahman bin Amir Al-Naimi has been listed on the list of terrorism, while supporting democracy Foundation in Washington published a study in which she said that" the leaders of al-Qaeda received support from donors Qatari or residents in Qatar. "
    He added that "Abdul Rahman bin Amir Al Nuaimi, Chairman of Al Karama accused transferred about one million and a half million dollars a month to al-Qaeda in Iraq and 375 thousand dollars to al-Qaeda branch in Syria."
    The report also noted, "Abdul Aziz bin Khalifa Al-Attiyah, a cousin of the Qatari foreign minister and former, who was convicted earlier in the Lebanese court funded by international terrorist organizations and having links with leaders of al-Qaeda."
    It accuses several international reports of the Qatar Foundation, with the support of the armed terrorist organizations, particularly located in Syria, terrorist groups.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/167354.html

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:37 pm