Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Iraq borrowed 500 billion dinars during the current year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: Iraq borrowed 500 billion dinars during the current year  Empty Parliamentary Finance: Iraq borrowed 500 billion dinars during the current year

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Jun 2017, 3:14 am

Parliamentary Finance: Iraq borrowed 500 billion dinars during the current year  

It announced the financial parliamentary, Tuesday, that the government of Iraq has borrowed since the beginning of the year , the current so far from the views of local 500 billion dinars to bridge the deficit fiscal in the budget year current .
    She said a member of the Committee of Finance Parliamentary, Magda Tamimi in a statement journalist received " Economy News " a copy of it, that " the size of the amounts financed by the budget of the current until the thirtieth of April last is   17.4 trillion dinars , as was the financing of balancing investment 384.2 billion dinars ."
    She stressed that " the revenue of oil amounted to 14.994 billion dollars , including the equivalent of 17.7 trillion dinars , and revenues of non - oil 3,389 trillion dinars " , indicating that " the volume of borrowing internal   amounted to   500 billion dinars , since the beginning of the year , the current until now ."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:29 pm