Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jokerit to host first ever KHL outdoor game!

jedi17
    jedi17

Jokerit to host first ever KHL outdoor game! Empty Jokerit to host first ever KHL outdoor game!

Post by jedi17 Wed 07 Jun 2017, 8:02 pm

Jokerit to host first ever KHL outdoor game!
    June 6, 2017, 6:34 AM ET [1 Comments]
    Aivis Kalnins
    European Hockey Writer • RSS • Archive • CONTACT
    Follow me for real time updates.

The Kontinental Hockey League, Jokerit Helsinki and SKA St.Petersburg announced that there will be an outdoor game held in Helsinki on December 2nd to celebrate 100 years of Finnish hockey and the 10th season of the KHL.

The Ice Challenge will be played in front of over 18,000 people at the Kaisaniemi Park. As expected Jokerit also announced that a Liiga game will take place at the same field (HIFK vs. Kärpät) making it more entertaining in the format of Best of Europe and Best of Finland.

Two of the traditional Helsinki hatchbacks, HIFK and Joker, are now joining 100 years of Finnish power. The Helsinki Ice Challenge honors 100-year-old Finland and our national hockey teams by bringing the speed of today's discovery to the starting point of Kaisaniemi Park. There are two unique and solemn sporting events in which both teams play seriously at the points of their hardcore series.

The City of Helsinki wants to be one of the Helsinki Ice Challenge enablers. The city wants to welcome hockey fans and everyone to encourage and enjoy the event. The experience is complementary to Helsinki's rich Christmas event.

Tickets for both games will be available on Thursday 8 June. At 9.00 am at ticketmaster.com

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:53 pm