Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chinese Company wins $445m Construction Order

jedi17
    jedi17

Chinese Company wins $445m Construction Order Empty Chinese Company wins $445m Construction Order

Post by jedi17 Fri 09 Jun 2017, 9:11 am

Chinese Company wins $445m Construction Order
    June 9, 2017 in Construction & Engineering In Iraq
    By John Lee.

Chinese engineering company Norinco International has reportedly signed a contract with Jabal Bazian Co for General Trading [Jabal Jaber Bazian Company for General Trading] for the construction of a new cement plant in Iraq.

The $445-million contract covers the plant’s production line design, purchasing, construction management, operational work as well as administration buildings, dormitories and other facilities, and is to be completed within 28 months.

According to Yicai Global, the local company is based in Iraqi Kurdistan and is owned by Taher Mustafa Ahmed.

Norinco has previous experience in Iraq, having built an oil tank project for the State Company for Oil Projects (SCOP), to be used by the South Gas Company (SGC), as part of the UN oil-for-food program.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:16 am