Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Net: increasing the depths of ports to receive ships giant 325-meter

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Net: increasing the depths of ports to receive ships giant 325-meter Empty Net: increasing the depths of ports to receive ships giant 325-meter

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Jun 2017, 2:49 am

Net: increasing the depths of ports to receive ships giant 325-meter

15:49 - 06/15/2017

General Company of Iraqi Ports, announced Thursday, deepening Iraqi waters in the ports to accommodate the giant ships of 325 meters of the world's ships along.

The spokesman for the ports Anmar net / information / "The Iraqi ports have become attractive to international companies and marine units having improved from the depths of its ports and became intending to have large ships entering for the first time."

The net, "said the giant ships that have become the intervention of Iraqi ports reach a length of more than 325 meters, making it the company maximizes its resources and increase its revenues by the efforts of management and the work of its members."

He pointed out that "there are continuing to develop Iraqi ports to become to the ranks of the global port plans," adding that "the ports of Basra is now receiving ships from all countries of the world and exports to various countries and many of the goods" .anthy 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 2:02 pm