Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Investment Horizons

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Investment Horizons Empty Investment Horizons

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Jun 2017, 3:52 am

Investment Horizons

Author: Yasser mutawalli

6/18/2017 0:00

At a time when Iraq is approaching to put the five - year plan 2018 - 2022 in the light of the changes and post "Daesh" National Investment Commission announces completion of the investment map and included more than a thousand project.
    It is useful to note that these investment projects will map out the general annual budget allocations and rely on foreign investors and local funds.
    This is announced by the president of the National Investment Commission Dr. .sama Araji , which gives hope to stimulate investment , which stalled a lot, especially since the projects map investment targeting strategic sectors of production and service mission such as oil and gas, industry, agriculture, housing and communications different and infrastructure projects ,
    and perhaps it is useful to note the investment map is based on the means of achieving economic reform that the government is working hard to implement and planned stages through the rehabilitation of companies, structuring and presentation of partnership and privatization , my style as well as the establishment of new projects  
    and within the divine scheme According to Araji interleave of these projects the new five - year plan projects 2018 - 2022 and twinning with it.
    We hope that these projects will have a thousand corresponding desire of the investing global companies looking for opportunities guaranteed profits as well as an entry in order to invest in Iraq.
    The question is the way to reduce the challenges faced by companies investing?
    The answer is found in the picture drawn to Iraq after the "Daesh" phase , which is an explosive development of the government is preparing to implement them to compensate the country for what he suffered from the devastation and destruction and reconstruction and build what amounts to its capabilities and its potential . Therefore it requires a guarantor of a legislative environment for the rights of investors and environment executive able to provide facilities corporate and reduce red tape, and we know that there is a higher Committee for Investment and reconstruction has been formed for this purpose , mission and facilitate the entry requirements of the companies and to ensure that their legal rights are secure and after this will monitor the extent of the Commission 's ability to meet these requirements
    and here must be that all sides are working to support the market a Investment to work in the creation of incentives to attract investment companies to the field in various production and service sectors and to start a real growth phase in  
    Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 7:22 pm