Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Supreme Leader Seyed Ali Khamenei: Muslims to support the Yemeni people explicitly

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Supreme Leader Seyed Ali Khamenei: Muslims to support the Yemeni people explicitly Empty Supreme Leader Seyed Ali Khamenei: Muslims to support the Yemeni people explicitly

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Jun 2017, 2:27 am

Supreme Leader Seyed Ali Khamenei: Muslims to support the Yemeni people explicitly

26/06/2017

Said the commander of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Sayyed Ali Khamenei in a sermon of Eid Al-Fitr prayers on Monday that the issues of Yemen and Bahrain, a large wound in the body of the Islamic world and the Muslim world that the Yemeni people support explicitly.

The leader of the revolution reviewed faith atmosphere that prevailed across the country during the holy month of Ramadan and the great works that have been completed and said the rocket attack on the Revolutionary Guards terrorists was a great job, and the broad participation in the marches Jerusalem Day was a great job.

He added that Yemen and Bahrain issues a large wound in the body of the Islamic world and the Muslim world that the Yemeni people support explicitly saying by saying: must take Islam scholars stand on what is happening in some Muslim countries, even if the effects of that resentment of the tyrants.
    This was the Eid al-Fitr prayers may be held on Monday morning Imamate commander of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Sayyed Ali Khamenei, in the chapel of Imam Khomeini amid the Iranian capital Tehran in the presence of a large crowd of citizens.

The prayer ceremony started at seven o'clock in the morning recitation of verses from the Holy Quran and read and usually grab praise at exactly eight and a half hour Eid prayers began Imamate leader of the Islamic Revolution.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/170311.html

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:42 am