Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Canadians extend the military mission in Iraq until 2019

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Canadians extend the military mission in Iraq until 2019 Empty Canadians extend the military mission in Iraq until 2019

Post by Rocky Fri 30 Jun 2017, 1:51 am

Canadians extend the military mission in Iraq until 2019

History of edits:: 2017/6/29

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} Canada decided on Thursday to extend its military mission in Iraq until 31 March 2019.
    The Ministry of National Defense of Canada said in a statement that Ottawa, ending the ongoing military presence in Iraq , its mandate on June 30 th, "extended its contribution to the work of the International Alliance against Daesh until March 312 019".
    The Canadian Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, stressed on Wednesday, that the Canadian military who are in Iraq 's mission is to Iraqi military training and the Kurds do not include their participation in combat operations.
    It is noteworthy that, the government of former Prime Minister of Canada, Stephen Harper, decided in October, the deployment of a small military aircraft group and a number of technicians in the Kuwait air base within the international coalition led by the US to fight Daesh, in addition to sending 69 military trainers to northern Iraq.
    In February 2016 Canadian warplanes suspended its participation in launching raids on Daesh terrorists sites in Syria and Iraq, under the decision of the current Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, but kept two reconnaissance aircraft tanker and one in Kuwait to support aviation alliance in its operations against Daesh.
    Ottawa increased later the number of military trainers in Iraq from 69 to 230 people, while the total number of Canadians soldiers in the Middle East was 830.anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 6:54 am