Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Problem causes power outages in parts of Baghdad, Nineveh and Salahuddin

chouchou
    chouchou

Problem causes power outages in parts of Baghdad, Nineveh and Salahuddin Empty Problem causes power outages in parts of Baghdad, Nineveh and Salahuddin

Post by chouchou Wed 04 Sep 2013, 9:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / Department of power transformation, affiliated to the Ministry of Electricity announced on Wednesday the power outages in three provinces, including the capital Baghdad because of a “ problem “in one of the electricity transmission lines in Nineveh.

“Power will be cut to the provinces of Baghdad, Nineveh and Salahuddin due to a problem in the electric power lines,” A source in the department who requested anonymity told “Shafaq News”.

“Cut off the power will continue until further notice,” The source added.

He said that cutting off the power will include a number of areas of these provinces, not all the provinces .

Power outages comes at a time citizens were awaiting the improvement of electrical energy, particularly after many promises by the Minister of Electricity , Karim Aftan and Vice president and Minister for Energy , Hussain al-Shahristani, in which they had promised to provide power to the citizen fully by the end of this year.

Transmission and distribution of electric power lines in Iraq are experiencing big problems; because many of them are outraged and the failure to renew them despite the large amounts of money allocated for the development of transmission and distribution networks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:08 am