Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy warns of an agricultural disaster in Nineveh as a result of power outages

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy warns of an agricultural disaster in Nineveh as a result of power outages Empty A deputy warns of an agricultural disaster in Nineveh as a result of power outages

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Jun 2021, 6:47 am

[size=35][size=35]A deputy warns of an agricultural disaster in Nineveh as a result of power outages[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sweeteners

2021-06-16 | 05:48
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Alsumaria news/Baghdad: The

representative of Nineveh Governorate, Nayef Al-Shammari, warned today, Wednesday, of an agricultural disaster that will affect the Al-Jazeera irrigation project and its vegetable farmers as a result of the power outage four days ago, while he sent an urgent call to the Minister of Electricity to address this matter.

Al-Shammari said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "The Al-Jazeera irrigation project is the breadbasket of Iraq, but unfortunately, the project has been without electricity for four days, which has affected thousands of farmers who grow vegetables (tomatoes, potatoes and the rest of the vegetables," noting that "the farmers' loss It has become too big and will threaten the agricultural season for these crops."

Al-Shammari added, "There is a need for urgent intervention by the Minister of Electricity to give them electric power from the emergency line until the matter is dealt with and the electric current returns to those areas of the governorate." [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]He pointed out that "the situation remaining as it is will lead to the destruction of all agricultural crops in the governorate [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]".

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 1:20 pm