Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

(Document) Parliament will hold its first of his last year tomorrow

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

(Document) Parliament will hold its first of his last year tomorrow Empty (Document) Parliament will hold its first of his last year tomorrow

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Jul 2017, 3:42 pm

(Document) Parliament will hold its first of his last year tomorrow

The House of Representatives, announced on Monday, the agenda for the first session of parliament from the works of his last year to be held tomorrow, while noting that the table includes the constitutional oath of Furat Muhsin Muhammad al - Tai instead.

A parliamentary source said that ' the first parliamentary session , the agenda of his final year , which will be held on Tuesday, includes the constitutional oath of Furat Muhsin al - Shara instead of Mohammed al - Tai', indicating that the 'table included the first reading of the draft law on Iraq 's accession law of the Convention on International Road Transport Act 1975 and the first reading of a proposed law amending the personal Status Law No. 188 of 1959 '.

The source added that ' the agenda includes the first reading of the draft law amending the fines contained in the Penal Code No. 111 of 1969 , as amended and laws of other No. (6) for the year 2008, the first reading of the draft Amendment Bill the first to Law presses National No. (5) for the year 1999 , and the first reading of the draft ratification of the Convention on the Law of encouragement of mutual investments between Iraq and Iran , and protection ', adding that' parliament will discuss the proposal of the first amendment to the Law of political parties Law No. (36) for the year 2015 '.

The Presidency of the Council of Representatives has raised, in May 25 2017 the 37th Council of the current legislative session to tomorrow , Tuesday , the fourth of July present.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 7:15 pm