Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament always to disrupt next Sunday to mark the victory of Mosul

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament always to disrupt next Sunday to mark the victory of Mosul Empty Parliament always to disrupt next Sunday to mark the victory of Mosul

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Jul 2017, 2:43 am

Parliament always to disrupt next Sunday to mark the victory of Mosul

History of edits:: 2017/7/10

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} The President of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri, disable always in parliament on Sunday, to mark the victory in the liberation of the city of Mosul.
    According to a statement to inform Parliament, the agency {Euphrates News}, that received "Chairman of the House of Representatives face disable always on Tuesday , similar to the state institutions and on Wednesday also on the occasion of the victory of the Iraqis brilliant on the forces of darkness and terrorism and have always been for all the squad on Sunday."
    Said Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, today, achieving a brilliant victory on Daesh gangs in Mosul , the collapse of the state myth and terror Aldaasha, stressing unity, on his way to salute supreme religious authority , which launched a fatwa declared jihad Ulkipaia, stressing that the victory achieved planning Iraqis and fight them.
    The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced that , disable the official working hours on Tuesday, to celebrate the declaration of the final victory in Almousel.anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:17 pm