Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Ambassador to Jibouri: Iraq's stability in unity in a confrontational confrontation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US Ambassador to Jibouri: Iraq's stability in unity in a confrontational confrontation Empty US Ambassador to Jibouri: Iraq's stability in unity in a confrontational confrontation

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Jul 2017, 9:35 am

US Ambassador to Jibouri: Iraq's stability in unity in a confrontational confrontation

Editorial date: 2017/7/22

DAMASCUS, (SANA) - Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri on Saturday discussed with US Ambassador to Iraq Douglas Seelman bilateral relations between Iraq and the United States of America and ways to strengthen them to ensure the interests of the parties.
    The two sides also discussed the joint coordination in the file of combating terrorism and the war against the terrorist, as well as the file of reconstruction of liberated areas and the return of displaced persons.
    "The liberation of the city of Mosul is an important step towards the restoration of the last Iraqi areas controlled by the terrorist organization," the speaker said, adding that "the next stage requires the consolidation of regional and international efforts to combat terrorist organizations that undermine the security and stability of Iraq and the region."
    "The importance of working for the return of all displaced people to their liberated cities, which need a major international effort to rehabilitate their areas destroyed by the military operations and sabotage operations, which he urged."
    For their part, the US ambassador expressed the United States' keenness to support Iraq in its fight against terrorism, stressing that the unity of Iraq in the face of an organization calling for the terrorist is an important step towards restoring stability and security in all regions of the country.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 7:25 pm