Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After a scandal documents .. Japanese defense minister resigns

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After a scandal documents .. Japanese defense minister resigns Empty After a scandal documents .. Japanese defense minister resigns

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Jul 2017, 3:15 am

After a scandal documents .. Japanese defense minister resigns

28/07/2017

Japanese Defense Minister Tomomi Inada said on Friday that she had resigned following a media scandal that suggested defense officials had tried to hide documents about Japanese peacekeepers being put at risk by the deteriorating security situation in southern Sudan..
    "In this regard, because of my position as secretary of defense, I have decided to resign," Enada said, adding that the request for resignation was submitted to Prime Minister Shinzo Abe today,"He said.
    Earlier, the Japanese Broadcasting Corporation announced that Defense Minister Tomomi Inada would resign after a series of errors and suspicion of covering up an incident that critics said contributed to the decline in the popularity of Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.

Inada began an investigation in March of media reports that defense officials tried to hide records of the deteriorating security situation in southern Sudan, where Japanese troops are involved in a UN-led peacekeeping operation. Enada denied reports that she was directly involved in covering up the matter.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/174495.html

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:52 pm