Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump's policy calls on his French counterpart to discuss increased cooperation in Syria and Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump's policy calls on his French counterpart to discuss increased cooperation in Syria and Iraq Empty Trump's policy calls on his French counterpart to discuss increased cooperation in Syria and Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 05 Aug 2017, 3:56 am

Trump's policy calls on his French counterpart to discuss increased cooperation in Syria and Iraq

US President Donald Trump and his French counterpart Emmanuel Macaron discussed ways to increase cooperation in Syria and Iraq.

The White House said in a statement that the two leaders discussed ways to increase cooperation in the management of the crises in Syria and Iraq, and to counter Iran's harmful influence.

They also discussed a political solution to the situation in Libya and ways to "curb terrorist activities in the Sahel region of Africa".

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/137011be-0814-4816-ae71-f1a8943a65a4

Current date/time is Sat 14 Sep 2024, 5:18 pm