Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

IS member kills own father, a senior leader, in Tal Afar

jedi17
    jedi17

IS member kills own father, a senior leader, in Tal Afar Empty IS member kills own father, a senior leader, in Tal Afar

Post by jedi17 Thu 10 Aug 2017, 8:49 pm

IS member kills own father, a senior leader, in Tal Afar

by Mohamed Mostafa
    Aug 10, 2017, 3:15 pm
    SHARES
    Tweet
    Reddit

IS militant’s dead body.

Report Ad

Tal Afar (IraqiNews.com) A senior Islamic State official was killed on Thursday by his own son in the group’s stronghold town of Tal Afar, a local source was quoted saying as military operations to retake the area approach.

The source told Alsumaria News that the head of the the Islamic State’s so-called “ores bureau” was killed by his oldest son mysteriously. Militants began intensive search for the runaway killer, the source added.

Abu Ismail, an Iraqi, was killed by his son inside his residence in central Tal Afar, but the method and reason of the killing was not known, according to the source.

The division headed by Abu Ismail had handled antiquities and mineral resources traffick, the source explained.

Islamic State has held Tal Afar since 2014, when the group occupied a third of Iraq to establish a self-styled “caliphate”.

The Iraqi government declared victory over IS in Mosul last month, while army-backed paramilitary forces isolated Tal Afar both from Mosul and from the Syrian borders. Tal Afar is marked as the next target of anti-IS military action, and the Iraqi Defense Ministry said recently preparations were completed for the invasion of the town.

The town has seen occasional mysterious assassinations of group leaders as well as instances of infighting among the militants themselves since operations launched to retake Mosul in October.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 7:18 pm