Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The defense denies the return of the fugitives and their retired contracts to service

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The defense denies the return of the fugitives and their retired contracts to service Empty The defense denies the return of the fugitives and their retired contracts to service

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Aug 2017, 3:36 am

The defense denies the return of the fugitives and their retired contracts to service

BAGHDAD, Iraq - The Ministry of Defense has denied orders for the return of fugitives and their contracts to service from the ministry.
    Oova5
    The defense said in a statement that it "denies the transfer of a number of social networking sites, the issuance of an order from the Army Chief of Staff on the return of fugitives and retired contracts of employees of the Ministry of Defense to service."
    The statement pointed out that "any news published on any page other than the official page marked with the blue check mark, is false and false, so it was necessary to mention."
    The social networking sites reported on the issuance of orders from the General Command of the Armed Forces and the Ministry of Defense to allow the return of the fugitives and retired contracts and perpetrators of the crimes to the service, which was denied by the Ministry of Defense in its statement.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:24 am