Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity policy issues clarification on release of "corrupt official"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity policy issues clarification on release of "corrupt official" Empty Integrity policy issues clarification on release of "corrupt official"

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Aug 2017, 3:55 am

Integrity policy issues clarification on release of "corrupt official"

Shafaq News / The Integrity Commission announced on Tuesday its denial of what was reported by some media allegations of the release of the Director General of the General Company of Iraqi Airways.

The Commission said in a statement to Ashqaf News that "and soon after the arrest of the accused of the crime of the case presented to the magistrate investigating the investigation of cases of integrity, the latter decided on Tuesday, 15/8/2017 to refer the case to the competent criminal court; In the case. "

"At a time when the media is urging all media to be careful about the transmission of news, especially in cases of investigative and judicial nature, it takes the opportunity to renew its call to all citizens, companies and individuals who have dealings with state institutions who may be subject to extortion or bargaining. The need to inform the Commission of what they are exposed to; in order to regulate the arrests of the criminal offense against those who seek to compromise, blackmail or force them to conduct illegal methods;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 8:43 am