Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

PM Olmert discusses with US Secretary of Defense military cooperation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

PM Olmert discusses with US Secretary of Defense military cooperation Empty PM Olmert discusses with US Secretary of Defense military cooperation

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Aug 2017, 4:16 am

PM Olmert discusses with US Secretary of Defense military cooperation

23/8/2017 1:54 AM

Matisse: Washington refuses to divide Iraq
    BAGHDAD / Sabah
    confirmed US Defense Secretary James Mattis, in a meeting with Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, his country 's support to maintain the unity of Iraq and reject any measure designed to divide it .
    A statement by the Prime Minister's Office received by Al-Sabah said that Abadi discussed with Matisse, who is currently visiting Iraq, "strengthening cooperation between the two countries in the field of military training and armament, in addition to the war on terrorism and the victories achieved by the Iraqi forces against gangs that support
    terrorism."
    "The US Secretary of Defense renewed his country's support for Iraq in its fight against terrorism and praised the victories," the statement said. "The United States supports the maintenance of Iraq's unity and rejects any action aimed at dividing it and destabilizing it."
    The US Secretary of Defense arrived in Baghdad on Tuesday morning in an undeclared visit during which he met with Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi. He then went to Erbil where he was received by the Kurdistan Regional Government Vice President Kibad Talabani and a number of
    regional officials .
    He also met with the President of the Kurdistan region Massoud Barzani and officials in the government of the region to discuss a number of files of common interest.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:15 am