Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bad Iranian gasoline again .. Smuggling 16 tankers to Sulaymaniyah

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bad Iranian gasoline again .. Smuggling 16 tankers to Sulaymaniyah Empty Bad Iranian gasoline again .. Smuggling 16 tankers to Sulaymaniyah

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Aug 2017, 4:47 am

Bad Iranian gasoline again .. Smuggling 16 tankers to Sulaymaniyah

August 29, 2017 - 5:26 | Number of readings: 74

Sumer News: The Chairman of the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources in the province of Sulaymaniyah Ghaleb Mohammed, the smuggling of 16 tankers loaded with bad Iranian gasoline, into the center of the province.

"After the Committee tried last night to prevent the entry of 16 tankers of Iranian gasoline imported by a company from entering the region through the port of Bashmakh did not allow the Asayish forces to arrive at the crossing to perform its functions, pointing out that these tanks were introduced to the city the same night Illegally, as he described it.

He added that the committee had written two official letters by the provincial council to request the presence of the director of oil and minerals to the meeting of the council, but he did not attend, pointing out that the mummy does not care about the council despite the fact that the main responsible for the import of that bad gasoline?

He called on all organizations and civilian activists and citizens to intervene and support his committee to prevent the loss of property and property of citizens for the benefit of a number of people, without specifying these persons.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 5:46 pm