Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump warns "historic destructive capabilities" threaten US mandate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump warns "historic destructive capabilities" threaten US mandate Empty Trump warns "historic destructive capabilities" threaten US mandate

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Sep 2017, 4:49 am

Trump warns "historic destructive capabilities" threaten US mandate

21:20 - 08/09/2017

Trump warns "historic destructive capabilities" threaten US mandate %D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-696x435
    Information / follow up ..
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US President Donald Trump warned Friday of the potential destructive power of Erma as the fifth-class hurricane headed for Florida, days after Hurricane Hurricane Texas invaded.
    "This storm definitely has historic destructive capabilities," Trump said in a statement. Ask everyone in the course of the storm to be careful, and take into account all the recommendations of government officials and law enforcement.
    The head of the US Federal Emergency Management Agency, Brook Long, warned that hurricane Erma would spread devastation in part of the United States, pointing out that officials are making huge preparations to face it.
    "Hurricane Erma is still a threat and the devastation will be spread in the United States, whether in Florida or some states in the southeast," Long said in a press release. He said he would arrive in Florida on Saturday.
    He warned that parts of Florida could be cut off for several days if not more, adding that more than 100,000 people may need shelter.
    Erma was a fifth-grade cyclone, but his strength dropped to the fourth grade early on Friday, after sweeping the islands in the Caribbean.
    Long said the United States had experienced only three fifth-grade hurricanes since 1851, warning that Hurricane Erma was much stronger than Andrew, the last hurricane of this category that hit the United States in 1994.
    In conjunction with preparations for the Erma, the Senate approved $ 15.25 billion in relief aid for Hurricane Hurricane victims who struck Texas a few days ago in an effort to fund all federal emergency operations.

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/09/08/232984/

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:31 pm