Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Anbar: Completion of the rehabilitation of Al-Ma'mun Floating Bridge at a cost of one billion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Anbar: Completion of the rehabilitation of Al-Ma'mun Floating Bridge at a cost of one billion dinars Empty Anbar: Completion of the rehabilitation of Al-Ma'mun Floating Bridge at a cost of one billion dinars

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Sep 2017, 3:54 am

Anbar: Completion of the rehabilitation of Al-Ma'mun Floating Bridge at a cost of one billion dinars

Sunday, 10 Septembe

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]7 June 2017[/rtl]

Alsumaria News / Anbar 
    The director of the Directorate of Roads and Bridges Anbar Mahdi Abdul Farhan , on Sunday, the completion of the rehabilitation of the bridge Mamoon floating in the province, indicating that the bridge has been rehabilitated at a cost of one billion dinars. 

Farhan said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "the rehabilitation of Al-Mamoun Floating Bridge, which links the Juweiba area in Al-Hamdiya area east of Ramadi , has been completed by the Ministry of Construction and Housing and supported by the Ministry of Electricity, the local Anbar government and the United Nations Undp organization."

[size]

Farhan added that "the bridge was transferred to Shams Al-Hamam National Company, where the cost of rehabilitation billion dinars during a period of five months." 

The Al-Mamoun floating bridge east of Ramadi, was subjected to sabotage and bombing by "Daash" to cut the area of ​​Jweiba from the area of ​​Hamdiyah east of Ramadi.[/size]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 9:52 pm