Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Supreme Judicial constitute committees to prepare draft laws, notably its law and the Federal Co

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Supreme Judicial constitute committees to prepare draft laws, notably its law and the Federal Co Empty The Supreme Judicial constitute committees to prepare draft laws, notably its law and the Federal Co

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Sep 2013, 6:32 am

The Supreme Judicial constitute committees to prepare draft laws, notably its law and the Federal Court

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 25 / SEPTEMBER 2013 10:51

Twilight News / announced the Supreme Judicial Council, Wednesday, taken a decision to form committees to prepare draft laws including the draft law of the Federal Supreme Court, and the Supreme Judicial Council as a prelude to make them one code under the title (Code of Judicial Authority).

A statement issued by the Media Centre for Judicial Authority obtained "Twilight News", a copy of "The Supreme Judicial Council decided at its (13) the formation of a number of committees including the Committee to prepare a draft law of the Federal Supreme Court and have its members judges of the Federal Supreme Court."

The statement said the Supreme Judicial also decided to form a "Committee to prepare a draft law of the Supreme Judicial Council the problem of two judges of the Federal Court of Cassation and a number of heads of Courts of Appeal and two judges of the courts of first instance."

He noted that "either the Commission to prepare a draft law of the General Administration of the judiciary and problem Fberiash the judge at the Federal Supreme Court and a number of general managers in the public administration of the judiciary."

The Supreme Judicial Council has recently decided to prepare a code of the judiciary, which includes legislation components of this power which laws (Federal Supreme Court and the Supreme Judicial Council and the Federal Court of Cassation and a prosecutor and a judicial supervision and the rest of the courts and the public administration of the judiciary).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:19 pm