Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

This is Abadi's agenda on a visit to New York

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

This is Abadi's agenda on a visit to New York Empty This is Abadi's agenda on a visit to New York

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Sep 2017, 3:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is Abadi's agenda on a visit to New York

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This week, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi will leave for the United States to attend the UN General Assembly.
    "The visit to New York will be held at UN headquarters in two or three days, with about 30 international leaders to discuss some things, such as total stability after the liberation of Iraq," Abadi said in an interview with the Associated Press. "The problems are economic."
    "We need support not only for liberated areas but for all of Iraq," he said.
    "We have fought the terrorists and liberated our regions. We want the region and the world to know that Iraq will be better after eliminating terrorism, so one of the main reasons for visiting New York is to keep the focus on Iraq only."
    "I told the leaders of the region that this success and stability is for all of us, and we will lose all if our governments are weak and worn out, if we disagree, the world will not help us.
    The second goal of the visit is that "Iraq will enter a new phase. We are progressing on the reconstruction mission. We want to make cooperative agreements between the Iraqi and international intelligence systems.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

This is Abadi's agenda on a visit to New York Empty Re: This is Abadi's agenda on a visit to New York

Post by Diamond Sun 17 Sep 2017, 5:05 am

thumbs2
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

This is Abadi's agenda on a visit to New York Empty Re: This is Abadi's agenda on a visit to New York

Post by sassy Sun 17 Sep 2017, 5:43 am

duck Looking good!  
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sun 17 Sep 2017, 7:35 am

[b]Yes... It is looking good.. Anyone has any thoughts of the Kurds not causing problems now with not being in agreement with Baghdad? Will this cause a slow down?[b]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 31 Aug 2024, 9:57 pm