Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The launch of housing loans

chouchou
    chouchou

The launch of housing loans  Empty The launch of housing loans

Post by chouchou Wed 25 Sep 2013, 11:37 am

The Board of Directors decided Rasheed Bank housing loans launch early next year for employees and citizens who wish to receive it, on condition that be within the residential projects funded wholly or partly by him exclusively. 

The general manager of the bank, Kazem fistula that the Board of Directors of the Bank decided to raise the ceiling on lending to 75 million dinars for employees, and 40 million citizens, reminding that the administration had decided to suspend a loan of 100 salary advance five million dinars, which represent lending (scattered), returned this lending that has become Anfakie and not an investment. revealing that the administration of the bank initiated compensation for the state employees and citizens by providing them with loans for housing will begin by next year, provided that within the residential complexes financed wholly or partly by the bank exclusively, stressing raise the ceiling on loans to 75 million dinars for employees and 40 million citizens.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:53 pm