Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

McCron confirmed to Rohani France's commitment to the nuclear agreement and support its full implem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

McCron confirmed to Rohani France's commitment to the nuclear agreement and support its full implem Empty McCron confirmed to Rohani France's commitment to the nuclear agreement and support its full implem

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Sep 2017, 3:53 am

[size=30]McCron confirmed to Rohani France's commitment to the nuclear agreement and support its full implementation[/size]
    19/09/2017 10:58 | Number of readings:
    font size:  McCron confirmed to Rohani France's commitment to the nuclear agreement and support its full implem Font_decrease  McCron confirmed to Rohani France's commitment to the nuclear agreement and support its full implem Font_enlarge
     McCron confirmed to Rohani France's commitment to the nuclear agreement and support its full implem Thumbnail.php?file=n82669708_71877902_905982472
    Trend Press / Agencies
    The Iranian president Hassan Rowhani said that the role of Europe and France in maintaining the positive atmosphere of the nuclear agreement is very important, noting that "should not be allowed to weaken the outcome of the agreement, and that everyone should emphasize the need for all to fulfill their commitments."

Rohani said during his meeting with his French counterpart Emmanuel Macaron in New York on Tuesday that the nuclear agreement carried the message that the complex international issues can be solved through dialogue, according to Rabeh-Rabeh's rule, saying that damaging it would explain that diplomacy is incapable of solving problems.

Rohani pointed out that the current US government's behavior towards the nuclear deal was "worrying."

He pointed out that the cooperation of Iran and France on regional issues is necessary, especially the fight against terrorism, adding that his country sent military advisers to Syria and Iraq at the request of the two official governments.
    MT

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:47 am