Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Governor of the Central Bank calls on banks to verify the legitimacy of customers' money in the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Governor of the Central Bank calls on banks to verify the legitimacy of customers' money in the  Empty The Governor of the Central Bank calls on banks to verify the legitimacy of customers' money in the

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Sep 2017, 8:42 am

The Governor of the Central Bank calls on banks to verify the legitimacy of customers' money in the currency sale window

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Economy News Baghdad:
    The governor of the Central Bank, Ali Al-Alaq, called on banks to verify the legitimacy of sources of funds and data provided to customers covered by the entry into the window of sale and purchase of foreign currency.
    "Based on the requirements of day-to-day monitoring, all persons in your banks and institutions who are responsible for the implementation of all daily requests received into the currency sale window are responsible for health and safety," Alaq said in a letter to authorized banks and financial transfer companies. And sources of funds of customers covered by the entry into the window of sale and purchase of foreign currency in respect of the legitimacy of sources of their funds and all data provided by them and in accordance with the law against money laundering and financing of terrorism.
    He called on banks to "work under the instructions numbered No. 22516 for the year 2017 and verify the names of customers before participating in the window selling the currency."
    The central bank governor stressed the need to keep the confidentiality of information for each customer and all the priorities related to the treatment. He called on banks and financial companies to "abide by the law of the central bank and the law of banks and the law against money laundering."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:35 pm