Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The government is pursuing the provincial officials who carried out the referendum procedures

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The government is pursuing the provincial officials who carried out the referendum procedures Empty The government is pursuing the provincial officials who carried out the referendum procedures

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Oct 2017, 5:53 am

The government is pursuing the provincial officials who carried out the referendum procedures

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - Journal News
    The National Council of Ministers for National Security chaired by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Monday that a lawsuit has been filed by the prosecution to prosecute state employees within the region who carried out the referendum procedures in violation of the decisions of the Federal Court.
    A statement issued by the media office of the Prime Minister, received by the «Journal News», that "with regard to the illegal referendum in the Kurdistan region, the Council of Ministers of National Security continued implementation of previous decisions of the Council of Ministers and the measures taken and continue, in addition to taking new measures to restore federal authority in The region and the disputed areas, stressing that these measures are not punitive or oppressed by the Kurdish citizen but is in his favor. "
    He said, "The Council filed a lawsuit by the prosecution to prosecute state employees within the region who carried out the referendum procedures in violation of the decisions of the Federal Court and that there is a list of names accused and prepared legal proceedings against them.
    He explained that "the Council continued the measures taken by the Iraqi money recovery team to follow up the accounts of the Kurdistan region and the accounts of officials in the region who deposit the export of oil in their accounts and presented the report of the committee charged with this file, which included several decisions that will contribute to the recovery of Iraqi funds and the prosecution of corrupt" .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 3:26 am